Saturday, December 25, 2010

Merry Christmas!

So, I realize I've been a bit negligent in posting anything new lately. Sorry for the delay! I've been busy reading up on blogging and trying to sort this whole business of creating a blog out. (I'm not very tech savvy, you know.)

Speaking of reading, I read Lucy T'was the Night Before Christmas and the Christmas story in the Bible last night before bed, and she fell asleep before I finished! The poor thing was spent! Either that or she was trying to get a jump start on waiting for Santa! hehe!

Santa was quite generous this year. I don't think I need to go shopping for clothes for about the next ten years and Lu did pretty well for a dog's first Christmas! She got four new squeaky tennis balls, a chewy bone, a new personalized collar from Grandma, a blanket for her crate, and a Kong tug toy. As an added bonus, I also gave her a day off of training for the holiday. She was a very happy camper! I seriously doubt we'll be needing a trip to Petco anytime within the next century.

We have both enjoyed a relaxing holiday at home with the family in Southern Indiana and are looking forward to what the new year brings. We hope you have enjoyed Christmas as well and find yourself stuffed and in good company! We will see you next year!

-Merry Christmas!
Adria and Lucy
 Cuddling  under the Christmas tree

No comments:

Post a Comment